Webinar: Happiness at Work: Organisational myth or leadership reality?
For International Week of Happiness at Work Week join Fennande van der Meulen, Co-Founder of Happy Office & Oriana Tickell Director of Happiness at Work at the iOpener Institute as they talk about the myths, and the reality of Happiness at Work.
The happiness team will draw on the latest data release from iOpener’s ongoing 12-year, 60,000 participants, 182 country Happiness at Work survey. iOpener’s research and numerous academic papers tell us that performance and productivity start with happiness at work.
Historically the data from the Happiness at Work survey reveals that the happiest employees when compared to their least happy colleagues:
– Take 1/10th the sick-leave
– Are 6 times more energized
– Intend to stay 2 times as long in their organizations
– Are 2 times as productive
Join Fennande and Oriana for their exchange of thoughts, ideas, research as Happiness at Work specialists.
Throughout the hour they’ll tackle:
- The Happiness at Work Survey – Background & purpose
- Happiness at Work – more than just a positive attitude
- Happiness Survey – latest data release
- Happiness at Work – myth or reality for leaders
- Happiness at Work – future direction for organisation